Thursday, May 27, 2010

~Postpartum Depression~& What I have been doing the last 6 weeks


When I was writing my essay, I really felt like I was doing something great. I never really thought about a man getting Postpartum Depression and I think we should have more interest in that and do more research.


What I have been doing for the last 6 weeks, I have been in counseling because I am going to start taking hormone shots to help me get pregnant. I have to show them I can handle it and if I have a multiple birth I will be okay with that. I am hoping nothing more then 2 or 3 , it's kinda a big deal because me and my husband our your and already starting because I am not able to get pregnant on my own. I have had 3 miscarriages and that was really ruff on our family so we are trying to be careful and make sure we are 100% ready :)
Picture from: Allposters.com & Art.com

No comments:

Post a Comment