Thursday, June 3, 2010

Is there anything that you have found shocking or intriguing in the process or your research?

Professor and classmates-
With my research on PPD, I never really understood how many women and men end up with this. When I first got with my husband he came with 3 daughters, they did not live with us but we had them on the weekends. I became very jealous of them and when my husband gave them attention i would get jealous. I feel very ashamed now that I understand what was going on. I did do a little bit of research on this and they say it is a form of PPD but nothing that has gotten allot of research. I love my 3 step children and my husband I guess it just took time for me to fully understand I was 18 and jumping in with a 26 year old with 3 kids. But we have been together for 6 years now and very happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment